Crann Og Eco Farm
Derrymore, Drummin, Gort
County Galway, IRELAND H91 XEY1
Tel: +353 (0)86 3082787
N 53° 2′ 19.98” E -8° 43′ 59.49”
Detailed Directions From Gort:
- At the southern end of Gort town, near the school, take the Loughrea Road N66 and travel 1.0 mile (1.6km) and take the third turn right at the first major crossroads, for Derrybrien and Portumna on the R353.
- Travel 2.3 miles (3.7km) and take the third turn right on the L8514 to Ballardiggan. Notable are flag poles at this road on the right and a memorial plaque reading “….”.
- Travel 0.2 mile (0.3km) where you will pass Lough Cutra Drive and a small lake on your right, DO NOT turn right, continue straight on.
- Travel a further 0.5 mile (0.8km) where you will see a small road turning to the left, ignore this and keep to the right passing the Dead End Road sign and continue right up the steep hill. You will notice the road gets more narrow and rough.
- Travel a further 0.8 mile (1.3km), the road is small and winding, you will pass a road turning to the right with a sign for “Joseph’s BnB”, do not turn, simply continue straight on and soon, as you come over the crest of a hill you will see the Crann Og Eco Farm sign and entrance to the left, turn in and follow the driveway….you’ve arrived!
Helpful Travel Links
Sheila’s Cabs: +353 86 8785241 | +353 87 6977271
Arties Hackney Service: Jason +353 87 6408030 | Dave +353 86 8878777
Nearest Airport 50 minutes drive: Shannon Airport (SNN)
Ireland’s Main Airport 2.5 hours drive: Dublin Airport (DUB)
Reduce Emissions Incentive
Arrive using public transport, which includes taxi for the last leg from Gort to Crann Og, and we will discount your accommodation by 10% up to a maximum value of €20.
Arrive Carbon Free
Arrive entirely under your own steam (walking, cycling, hang-gliding, horse/donkey/mule riding), while traveling in Ireland, and we will discount your accommodation by 10% (up to maximum value of 20€) AND we will throw in a small hamper of fresh produce from the eco-farm, seasonally dependent.