Tourist Attractions Ireland
County Galway & The Wild Atlantic Way
And The Burren Lowlands from Your Base
at leading eco-venue – crann og eco farm
county galway Ireland
Local Tourist Attractions
Most images are also links !
From Crann Og follow the mysterious Gort river, which dissappears underground at the Devil’s Punchbowl. It is believed to have the longest subterranean section of any river in Ireland and the UK.
Local Food & Restaurants
- Good eating!
- Shopping for self-catering.
Open Sesame Health Store
Supermarkets & Convenience Stores
The Gallery Cafe
O'Grady's Bar & Restaurant
Lady Gregory Hotel - Copper Beech Restaurant
Sullivan's Royal Hotel
Main Chef Chinese Restaurant
Drink - Local Pubs
The best local pubs
McCarthy’s Pub, Kilbeacanty
O'Grady's Bar & Restaurant, Gort
Walsh's Pub Gort
Hennellys Bar Gort
O'Donnel's Pub Gort
John and Anne Daly
Regional Tourist Attractions
Images are also links !
Standing 214m at their highest point The Cliffs stretch for 8 kilometres along the Atlantic coast of County Clare in west Ireland. One of the most popular tourist destinations in the country, they are an absolute must for any visitor!
The Burren is one of the largest and most accessible Karst regions in the world. It is the only place on the planet that Arctic, Mediterranean and Alpine plants grow side-by-side. In 2011 Geopark gained Global Geopark status.
Galway is known as Ireland’s Cultural Heart (Croí Cultúrtha na hÉireann) and is renowned for its vibrant lifestyle and numerous festivals, celebrations and events. It has also been awarded European Capital of Culture for 2020.
Connemara, situated at the very edge of Europe, on the west coast of Ireland, is one of the most beautiful, unspoilt places it’s possible to find. Use Crann Og as a base to explore Connemara and it’s natural beauty.
At the Perfumery they make perfumes, creams, balms, soaps using natural and organic ingredients. Everything is made on site, by hand, in small batches. There is a wonderful cafe and herb gardens to meander through.
Hazel Mountain Chocolate, our boutique bean to bar chocolate factory and shop in the Burren Mountains is one of the smallest and most remote chocolate factories in the world. The finest, purest and multi-award winning chocolate.
Leave the ordinary elsewhere, visit the Irish west coast and immerse yourself in the unique Wild Atlantic Way of life. A sensational journey of soaring cliffs and buzzing towns and cities, of hidden beaches and epic bays
McDonaghs Fish & Chips, Galway
Kettle of Fish - Fish & Chips, Galway
McCambridge's Imported Food & Wine, Cafe & Restaurant
The Kings Kitchen - King's Head Pub, Galway
Kai Café and Restaurant, Galway
Renzo Cafe, Galway
Secret Garden Cafe
Wa Cafe - Sushi cafe/restaurant
Thai Garden Restaurant, Galway
Drink Regional - Pubs
The King's Head, Galway
Róisín Dubh, Galway
The Front Door, Galway
Tigh Neachtain, Galway
The Crane Bar, Galway
Irish Travel Destinations We Endorse
- The Three Towers, Co. Galway – Gold certified eco resort/hotel, café and restaurant – Co Galway.
- Ard Nahoo Eco Retreat Centre, Co. Leitrim – Yoga retreats, treatments, organic food, event space – Co Leitrim.
- Creevy Self-catering Cottages, Co. Donegal – Local wildlife, nature tours, walking – Co Donegal.
- Rock Farm Slane Ecotourism, Co. Meath – Glamping, holistic treatments, walking tours, organic food, sustainable travel (electric bikes) – Co Meath.
- Clifden Ecobeach, Connemara, Co. Galway – eco camping and caravan park.
International Travel Destinations We Endorse
- Ecolodge Brejeira, Portugal – In the center of the Algarve, Portugal, this ecolodge offers nights in a yurt, a gypsy caravan and other unique experiences.
- Wild at Heart Eco-holidays, Scotland UK – Unique wildlife watching trips, nature retreats and family holidays, Inverness, Scotland.
- Eco Guest House, Wales UK – Authentic sustainability focus, sustainable energy, eco-friendly travel well supported – Wales.
- EcoPod Holidays, UK – Something out of the norm, sustainable building, reclaimed materials, glamping – Peak District UK.
- Beacon Bank Farm, UK – Organic, eco tourism, Stafford UK.
- The Eco Lodge, UK – Family friendly, simple approach, basic accommodation, walking/cycling, treatments, sustainable energy – Lincolnshire, UK.
- Mill Meadow, UK – Luxurious Eco Self Catering Accommodation in Somerset, UK.
- URNature, Sweden – Wildlife, reconnection with nature, forest living, natural materials, artistic design – Sweden.
- Can Marti Eco/Agrotourism, Ibiza – Eco-agriculture, sustainable energy, natural activities – Ibiza, Spain.
- Wonderful Land, Portugal – Peaceful, simple, natural, nature, games and activities – Port
Talking about tourism
Find us......it's easy!
Farm Location: N 53° 2′ 19.98″ E -8° 43′ 59.49″