Back to Nature Retreats
The Antidote to Stressed Lifestyles
Take time to slow right down into the moment, coming back to your self in mind and body.
It’s about getting back to your authentic self, minus distractions like technology, work, media, stress & artificial environments.
You will emerge from Crann Og reconnected, restored and relaxed.
Your shoulders will drop, your smile broaden and you will sleep deeper.
“Thank you all so much for the most nourishing retreat for the soul. If I was to think of a retreat that fitted in all the treasured activities I love, this was it for sure.”
Elaine K., April 2017
When & Where?
Crann Og Eco Farm – Co. Galway, IRELAND
Gold Certified Ecotourism Centre 2015 – 2019
Purpose Built Back to Nature Venue for Retreats, Workshops & Training
Arrivals: Thursdays between 2pm & 6pm
Departures: Sundays between 3pm & 6pm
26th to 29th April 2018
24th to 27th May 2018
13th to 16th September 2018
4th to 7th October 2018
Unplugged, No-Technology Retreats combining yoga, guided nature therapy walks in wilderness, meditation, breath work, natural arts/crafts, vegetarian food, loving animal interaction, camp fire nights, sound bath healing sessions & caring hosts.
3 nights & 4 days of totally chilled out bliss time, doing selected activities to bring you back to the moment, reconnect with the natural world around you, let go of stress & really, really relax
An ideal venue to unplug from the digital world – purpose built for Eco Yoga Retreats, certified Gold by Ecotourism Ireland. A working small holding with friendly animal therapists and hand sculpted gardens. It is permaculture, it is organic & tranquil!
No technology | No social networking | No internet, phones, screens | No work | No clock watching | No bosses | No rushing
No stress (leave that at home) | No anxiety (ditto!) | No loud noise, except for laughing & singing!
Who Attends This Retreat
- This is an adults retreat open to women & men, typical retreat participants are women between ages 25 and 55 years.
- Are you tense, stressed, fatigued? Tired of over stimulation by modern, technology obsessed culture?
- Dissatisfied with the world around you, unhappy with the state of play? Low in energy and lacking vitality?
- Needing a change of pace, to get away and just be yourself for a few days without distraction?
- Recovering from a difficult experience or wanting to re-assess your direction in life?
- Just looking for a healthy conscious, relaxing nature based holiday?
No prior experience necessary, just reasonable health and mobility!
Benefits to emotional, mental & physical health
Relax, de-stress, be calmer, happier and healthier!
The benefits are difficult to measure – imagine the long term effects of coming home to nature and yourself for the rest of your life!
Some benefits are:
- Unplug, relax, be calm and still
- Rediscover yourself
- Decreased stress
- Lower blood pressure & heart rate
- Deeper, more refreshing sleep
- Strengthen immune system
- Enhanced & accelerated healing
- Increased energy levels
- Increased Seratonin & Dopamine production
- Feel refreshed & mentally agile
- Deeper appreciation & love of life & nature
- Cultivate mindful approach to life
The retreat is fully catered three meals per day, tea breaks and nibblies. It is vegetarian and we do our best to cater for most dietary requirements such as; ovo-lacto vegetarian, vegan, dairy and gluten free, food allergies.
All activities, instruction, materials, refreshments, nibblies, eco-friendly soap, shampoo & conditioner, heating are included in the price.
Flights, connections and transfers are not included in the price.
Crann Og Eco Farm
Derrymore, Drummin, Gort
County Galway, IRELAND H91 XEY1
Tel: +353 (0)85 145 3535 GPS: N 53° 2′ 19.98” E -8° 43′ 59.49”
Local Taxi Service: Sheila’s Cabs
Tel: +353 (0)86 8785241 | +353 (0)87 6977271
Driving Directions from Gort Town
- Take the Loughrea Road N66 and travel 1.0 mile (1.6km) and take the third turn right at the first crossroads, for Derrybrien and Portumna on the R353.
- Travel 2.3 miles (3.7km) and take the third turn right on the L8514 to Ballardiggan.
- Travel 0.2 mile (0.3km) where you will pass Lough Cutra Drive and a small lake on your right, DO NOT turn right, continue straight on.
- Travel a further 0.5 mile (0.8km) where you will see a small road turning to the left, ignore this and keep to the right passing the No Through Road sign and continue.
- Travel a further 0.8 mile (1.3km) where you will see the Crann Og Eco Farm sign and entrance to the left, turn in and follow the driveway….you’ve arrived!
Elaine K., 2017
Thank you all so much for the most nourishing retreat for the soul. If I was to think of a retreat that fitted in all the treasured activities I love, this was it for sure. Added to that your warmth, wisdom, intuitiveness and nurturing ways made this weekend so pleasurable, rewarding and one I’ll cherish and hold dear in my heart. So much gratitude to you both. Thank you
Paddy B., 2017
Thank you for your hospitality, for your kindness, for sharing your wisdom, for caring, thank you for opening you home, hearts and minds. It has been a truly wonderful retreat, thank you for the delicious meals. The kitchen team are amazing!
Beth B., 2017
It was the most incredible weekend – the farm and surroundings are beautiful, the welcome is warm, the food is delicious. I left feeling like a weight had been lifted, and would recommend the retreat to anyone who was open to a new experience, to friendship and reflection and connecting to the world around them. The farm would be a lovely place to be and to stay even without the retreat aspect. Thank you again!
Petra W., 2016
A deeply enriching experience! Such a joy to live according to and in harmony with “nature”, as one part of the whole. Thank you from my heart for all the service, kindness, love and compassionate relating.
Julie H., 2016
A beautiful place filled with beautiful people! You can really tell how much love and care is poured into every crevice of this magical little area of Ireland. Thank you so much for all your generosity and kindness – hope to come back soon!
Lia B., 2016
Every email contact was a joy. When I was shown the venue I felt so welcomed. The tent has been a palace, like every place on this land it carries the loving energy of committed people with a strong vision and doing their labour from the heart. There could not have been a better place for this.
Book Retreat Places
Your reservation is complete upon clearance of your payment. Payments will only be accepted in Euros (Eur).
Please note there are no refunds or discounts for late arrivals, early departures, flight cancellations, other travel issues or illness. If you cancel your participation in the ReNature Retreat for any reason, the refund policy below applies, without exception. We would like to be able to compensate participants in the event of unforeseen circumstances (illness/injury, family emergency, travel issues, etc), but we incur costs prior to the events when reserving accommodation and ordering catering supplies. We have tried to provide as fair and reasonable a refund policy as possible in the event of unforeseen circumstances. To protect yourself in case of such events we encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
45-60 days prior to the start of the event, your payment, is 100% refundable.
30-45 days prior to the start of the event, your payment, is 70% refundable.
15-30 days prior to the start of the event, your payment, is 30% refundable.
0-15 days prior to the start of the event, no refunds will be given.
Need to cancel? contact us